- Product Description
- Additional Information
Paediasure Peptide Vanilla 200ml is nutritionally complete for children aged 1-10 years (8-30kg). It is suitable for children with poor feed tolerance.
- Complete and balanced nutrition
- Provides 1.0 calorie per ml to help gain or maintain a healthy weight
- High protein for growth, tissue maintenance and repair. The protein is hydrolysed to allow for ease of digestion and absorption
- Fibre free for those children who are unable to tolerate dietary fibre
- Clinically lactose and gluten free
- Ready to use nutritional drink, suitable with meals or as a snack between meals
- Available in a 500ml ready to use bottle for tube feeding, with a 24 hour hang time
Paediasure Peptide is available in a delicious ready to drink Vanilla flavour from NutriDrinks.co.uk.
One of the most crucial phases of a child’s growing years is 2 to 10 years of age. During this time, children undergo a significant increase in physical development and mental development.Fussy eating in children eating can lead to nutrition gaps which may affect their growth. Ideal growth and development happens only with adequate nutrition.
PaediaSure is a science-based nutritional supplement that provides complete, balanced nutrition for children from age 2 to 10 – those special years of rapid growth and mental development. When consumed in the right amounts, PaediaSure is scientifically formulated to provide 100% of the energy, vitamins and minerals, and a balance of protein, fats, and carbohydrates that children require for growth and health.
- PaediaSure® Peptide is ready to use
- Do not dilute or add anything to the ready-to-hang bottle unless instructed, under the guidance of your healthcare professional
- For oral use, PaediaSure® Peptide is usually best served chilled
- PaediaSure® Peptide can be frozen into ice cubes or lollipops
- Not suitable for children under 12 months
- Not suitable for children with galactosaemia
- Not for parenteral (intravenous) use
Water, maltodextrin, sucrose, whey protein hydrolysate (milk protein), medium chain triglyceride (MCT) vegetable oil, canola oil, hydrolysed sodium caseinate (milk protein), flavouring, potassium citrate, tricalcium phosphate, potassium chloride, emulsifier: E322 (soy lecithin), magnesium phosphate dibasic, sodium citrate, choline bitartrate, potassium phosphate dibasic, stabiliser: E407, vitamin C, m-inositol, taurine, L-carnitine, ferrous sulphate, zinc sulphate, acidity regulator: citric acid, vitamin E, niacin, calcium pantothenate, copper sulphate, manganese sulphate, thiamin (vitamin B1), riboflavin (vitamin B2), vitamin A, vitamin B6, sodium fluoride, folic acid, potas- sium iodide, sodium molybdate, chromium chloride, sodium selenite, biotin, vitamin K, vitamin D, vitamin B12.
- In patients receiving some medications there may be a risk of drug nutrient interactions (e.g. warfarin and vitamin K). Careful prescribing and monitoring practices will serve to reduce the risk (please refer to pharmacist).
- Do not make any additions to the feed without consulting your pharmacist or dietitian.
- Many nutritional products contain sucrose and other sugars. It is important for patients who are taking supplements as sip feeds to observe good oral hygiene. It is suggested that patients consult their dentist for further advice.
- When feeding to patients with dysphagia, please thicken the product as appropriate.