Paediasure Plus Juce Verry Berry Juice (200ml)
Free DeliveryOn Single Purchase Orders Over £79.95, or on all Plan & Save Orders.
Next Day DeliveryStandard on all Orders over £79.95. Delivery Charge £3.95 (where applicable)
- 8 - 30kg
- 8.4 / 200ml
- 300 / 200ml
- 66.6 / 200ml
PaediaSure® Plus juce is a high energy, fat free, fruit juice style nutritional drink, designed for children aged 1-10 years (8-30kg). It is suitable for children with involuntary weight loss, recovering from illness or surgery, inability to digest fat or who require a low fat diet.
A 1.5 kcal/ml juice-style nutritional supplement drink for children weighing 8-30kg. Available in 2 flavours - apple and very berry.
PaediaSure Plus juce is available in a 200ml bottle with a straw for sipping and a peel-off seal for pouring.
Paediasure Plus juce provides children with an alternative style of sip feed to choose from, which may help reduce taste fatigue1 or provide a solution for children who don’t like milky drinks. It can also be used in patients who require a fat-free sip feed, e.g. those with fat malabsorption or a clinical condition that requires a low fat diet.
87% of children liked the taste of apple flavour
76% of children like the taste of very berry flavour
- Provides 1.5 calories per ml to help gain or maintain a healthy weight
- Enriched with protein for growth, tissue maintenance and repair
- Fibre free for those children who are unable to tolerate dietary fibre
- Fat free for those children who require a fat free diet or who have fat malabsorption
- Clinically lactose and gluten free
- Ready to use nutritional drink, suitable for use with meals or as a snack between meals
- 200ml reclosable plastic bottle
- Verry Berry
Paediasure Plus Juce Tips
- For oral use, PaediaSure® Plus juce is usually best served chilled
- PaediaSure®Plus juce can be frozen into ice cubes or lollipops
- PaediaSure®Plus juce apple flavour tastes great when warmed and served as a hot drink. Do not boil as this may affect the nutrient content
- PaediaSure®Plus juce can be added to lemonade, jelly, sparkling water and fruit juice to help boost the nutritional content
- Not suitable for children under 12 months
- Not suitable for children with galactosaemia
- Not for parenteral (intravenous) use
REMEMBER TO ALWAYS CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR, DIETITIAN OR HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONAL BEFORE USING PAEDIASURE® PLUS JUCE
Zingy Zebra's Very Berry Sorbet (Serves 6) - Paediasure Plus Juce Verry Berry flavour
Ingrediants 400g fresh or frozen berries (either one type or a mixture) - for example...View Details
Jolly Giraffe's Jelly (Serves 4) - Paediasure Plus Juce Apple or Very Berry flavours
Ingrediants 1 Packet of jelly (any flavour) Some water 200ml Paediasure Plus Juce (Apple or...View Details
- Loveable Lion's Ice-lollies - Paediasure any flavour
Ingrediants 200ml Paediasure (any flavour) Some ice lolly moulds, bags or ice cube trayes  ...View Details