Fortijuce Strawberry Juice Style (15 x 200ml) - SPECIAL OFFER:@@:
Fortijuice Strawberry Juice Style (15 x 200ml) - SPECIAL OFFER
Fortijuce is a Food for Special Medical Purposes for use under medical supervision. Fortijuce is a juice tasting, ready to drink, high-energy 1.5kcal/ml nutritional supplement with added vitamins, minerals and trace elements. Fortijuce can be used to supplement the diet of patients unable to meet their nutritional requirements from other foods and for those who do not like, or tire of, milk tasting supplements.
Fortijuce is fat-free and therefore is particularly suitable for patients on low-fat diets. Fortijuce is available in 200ml bottles, with a flexible straw attached, in 7 flavours: Lemon, Apple, Orange, Strawberry, Tropical, Forest Fruits and Blackcurrant.
Fortijuce Special Offers Include:
Fortijuce Orange Juice Style (15 PACK) - £3.00 / bottle
Fortijuce Lemon Juice Style (15 PACK) - £3.00 / bottle
Fortijuce Apple Juice Style (15 PACK) - £3.00 / bottle
Fortijuce Forest Fruits Juice Style (15 PACK) - £3.00 / bottle
Fortijuce Tropical Juice Style (15 PACK) - £3.00 / bottle
Fortijuce Strawberry Juice Style (15 PACK) - £2.50 / bottle
FORTIJUCE IS GLUTEN AND LACTOSE-FREE
• Not suitable as a sole source of nutrition.
• Only to be used as a supplement to the normal diet.
• Not for intravenous use.
• Not suitable for children under 3 years of age.
• Not suitable for patients with galactosaemia.
For enteral use only.GMS listed. ACBS approved for the following indications:
• Short bowel syndrome
• Intractable malabsorption
• Pre-operative preparation of undernourished patients
• Inflammatory bowel disease
• Total gastrectomy
• Bowel fistulae
• Disease-related malnutrition
Water, glucose syrup, maltodextrin, milk protein, sucrose, flavour (lemon), acidity regulator (citric acid), choline chloride, calcium chloride, L-ascorbic acid, emulsifier (polysorbate 80), potassium chloride, ferrous lactate, sodium chloride, magnesium chloride, zinc sulphate, DL-a-tocopheryl acetate, colour (curcumin), nicotinamide, copper gluconate, sodium selenite, manganese sulphate,calcium D-pantothenate, chromium chloride, folic acid, D-biotin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, thiamin hydrochloride, retinyl palmitate, sodium molybdate, riboflavin, sodium fluoride, potassium iodide, cholecalciferol, phytomenadione, cyanocobalamin.
*For all other flavours see individual packaging.
Directions for Use
• Fortijuce is best served chilled.
• Shake well before opening.
• Store in a cool, dry place (5 - 25oC).
• Once opened, Fortijuce should be consumed within 4 hours or stored in a refrigerator for up to 24 hours.
• Discard unused contents thereafter.
• Best before date: see side of the bottle.
Manufacturer Name : Nutricia Ltd
Manufacturer Address : Nutricia Ltd, Newmarket Avenue, White Horse Business Park, Trowbridge, Wiltshire, UK, BA14 OXQ
Manufacturer Phone Number : 03457 623653