Resource Optifibre Dietary Fibre Powder (250g)
Free DeliveryOn Single Purchase Orders Over £79.95, or on all Plan & Save Orders.
Next Day DeliveryStandard on all Orders over £79.95. Delivery Charge £3.95 (where applicable)
- 3 Years +
- <0.075 / 5g
- 10 / 5g
- 0.30 / 5g
Resource Optifibre (250g):@@:Resource OptiFibre is a powdered soluble dietary fibre that mixes easily in hot and cold liquids and foods without affecting texture or taste. It is a nutritionally incomplete Food for Special Medical Purposes for use under medical supervision.
- Resource OptiFibre can help maintain normal bowel function
- Soluble in water
- Made from Partially Hydrolysed Guar Gum
- Does not alter taste, aroma or colour which leads to improved patient compliance
- Mixes quickly and easily into liquids and soft/puréed foods
- Suitable for PEG administration
- Maximum consumption should be 32g per day of fibre
- ACBS approved. Indicated for short bowel syndrome, intractable malabsorption, pre-operative preparation of patients who are undernourished, patients with proven inflammatory bowel disease, following total gastrectomy, bowel fistulae, disease related malnutrition
- Available in 250g canisters with a re-sealable lid - contains a 5g scoop, which provides 4g of fibre
- Also available in a box of 16 x 10g sachets
- Not suitable for children under 3 years of age
- Must be used under medical supervision.
Manufacturer Name : Nestle Health Science
Manufacturer Address : 1 City Place, Gatwick, RH6 0PA
Manufacturer Phone Number : 01628 774620