Spaghetti Bolognese – Fortisip Multi Fibre Tomato
- (for 2 servings)
- 50ml/2 fl oz olive oil or vegetable oil
- 200g/1/4 lb beef mince
- 1 onion
- 1 garlic clove (or 1 tsp garlic purée)
- 1 tsp tomato purée
- 1 tsp chopped mixed herbs
- 200g/1/2 tin of chopped plum tomatoes
- 1 (200ml) Tomato Fortisip Multi Fibre
- 200g spaghetti (uncooked weight)
- Grated Parmesan cheese
Method / Preperation
- Heat the oil in a heavy saucepan and fry the onion and garlic until softened.
- Add the beef and fry until lightly browned.
- Stir in the tomato purée, mixed herbs and chopped tomatoes. Cook for 1 hour on a very low heat, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat and stir in the Tomato Fortisip Multi Fibre. Return to heat, and reheat to serving temperature.
- Cook the pasta according to the packet instructions. Serve immediately with the Bolognese sauce and freshly grated Parmesan cheese.
- This ia a very quick and easy Spaghetti Bolognese recipe to cook.
- This recipe can be made with ready-to-use pasta sauce. Simply make the Bolognese sauce as per instructions on the jar. Once cooked, stir in Tomato Fortisip Multi Fibre and heat to serving temperature.
- 940kcal and 27g protein per serving