Custard Recipe – Fortisip / Fortisip Multi Fibre / Fortisip Compact Vanilla
- 300ml whole milk
- 2 tbsp / 30g custard powder
- 200ml Vanilla Fortisip / Fortisip Multi Fibre / Fortisip Compact
Method / Preparation
- Mix custard powder with 3 tbsp of milk to make a smooth paste.
- Place remaining milk into a saucepan and bring to the boil, stir in the milk paste.
- Reduce to a gentle heat and mix until thickened.
- Stir in Fortisip. Heat to desired serving temperature.
- Serves 2.
- 395kcal and 14g protein per serving when made with Fortisip Compact.