Creamy Rice Pudding – Fortini Vanilla
- 200ml (61⁄2 fl oz) vanilla flavour FORTINI
- 25g (2 rounded tablespoons) pudding rice
- 60ml (2 fl oz) evaporated milk
- 10g (2 teaspoons) sugar
Method / Preperation
- Put all ingredients in a non-stick pan and bring almost to the boil.
- Simmer for approximately 12 minutes, stirring frequently until rice is creamy and has a light caramel colour. Serve warm or cold. Extra FORTINI or evaporated milk can be added if necessary to obtain the desired consistency.
- Makes 1-2 portions