- ProSource Liquid Orange Crème Flavour (100 x 30ml sachet case)
- Product Information
ProSource Liquid is the unique, concentrated high protein & calorie supplement that contains 10g of protein and 100kcal in just 30ml of liquid! Now available in neutral and three great tasting flavours – Lemon, Orange Crème and Citrus Berry and presented in ready to use 30ml sachets, flavoured ProSource Liquid can be taken as a ‘shot’ or enjoyed as a drink; whilst ProSource Liquid neutral can be administered with a tube feed, or added directly to a patients meal, drink or sip feed – without any of the complications associated with powdered or higher volume sip feeds.
ProSource Liquid combines the efficiency of hydrolysed collagen and whey protein, which is easily broken down to yield free amino acids and peptides – more readily absorbed into the gastrointestinal tract. ProSource Liquid contains all essential and non-essential amino acids.
What flavours are available and how should you use it?
- ProSource Liquid is available in 4 flavours - neutral, orange crème, citrus berry, lemon. The neutral variant is ideal for adding into other foods and drinks whilst the orange crème, citrus berry and lemon flavours are best taken like a medicine either straight from the pouch or via a cup. Alternatively, all flavours can be diluted with water or fruit juice if preferred.
How should ProSource Liquid be stored?
- You should store ProSource Liquid at room temperature (not exceeding 25oC).
How long does ProSource Liquid keep for?
- ProSource Liquid is has a shelf life of 18 months when unopened. You can locate the “use-by” date at the bottom of the sachet.
Can ProSource Liquid be mixed with hot food and drinks?
- ProSource Liquid can be added directly into hot food and drinks, such as tomato soup or fruit tea. The product is also suitable to use when cooking.
Can I freeze ProSource Liquid?
- ProSource Liquid can be mixed with water or fruit juice and frozen in iced lolly moulds or ice cube trays to make a refreshing alternative.
Do you have to drink ProSource Liquid in one sitting?
- Once a sachet is open, you should consume the product straight away. There is no need to refrigerate ProSource Liquid.
Does ProSource Liquid contain lactose or gluten?
- ProSource Liquid is lactose and gluten free and is suitable for individuals that may have an allergic reaction to either. ProSource Liquid does contain milk protein, due to the use of a very small amount of whey isolate, which is derived from milk.
Is ProSource Liquid free from nuts and nut oils?
- Yes, ProSource Liquid is free from nuts and nut oils.
How much ProSource Liquid should I drink?
- The volume of sachets required on a daily basis will be determined by your individual protein requirements. If you are unsure of what these may be, we recommend that you visit your GP or Registered Dietitian.