- Additional Information
Fresubin® 1200 Complete is a nutritionally complete, 1.2kcal/ml tube feed containing a mixed fibre blend.
Fresubin® 1200 Complete is ready to use and presented in a 1000ml EasyBag.
An unflavoured liquid consisting of protein (milk protein), fat (rapeseed, sunflower and fish oils), carbohydrate , dietary fibre (inulin, wheat dextrin and cellulose), vitamins, minerals and trace-elements.
Providing 1.2kcal/ml and 6g protein per 100ml
Indications for Use
Fresubin® 1200 Complete is suitable for conditions where a low energy intake is required, for example elderly or immobile patients with low energy needs.
Standard ACBS indications: short bowel syndrome, intractable malabsorption, pre-operative preparation of patients who are undernourished, patients with proven inflammatory bowel disease, following total gastrectomy, bowel fistulae, disease related malnutrition.
Dosage should be calculated by a clinician or dietitian according to individual requirements.
As a guide: For complete nutrition: 1 x 1000ml EasyBag = 1200kcal and meets the average adult recommended daily requirements for vitamins, minerals and trace elements.
For tube feeding , it is recommended that the full dosage of Fresubin® 1200 Complete is introduced gradually over
2 – 3 days.
- NOT FOR PARENTERAL USE
- NOT SUITABLE WHERE ENTERAL NUTRITION IS NOT PERMITTED
- NOT SUITABLE FOR INFANTS UNDER ONE YEAR OF AGE
- SHOULD ONLY BE USED UNDER MEDICAL SUPERVISION
- ADDITIONAL FLUID MUST BE GIVEN TO MEET INDIVIDUAL REQUIREMENTS
- USE WITH CAUTION IN CHILDREN UNDER 5 YEARS
- Store in a cool place, do not store above 25°C.
- Once opened, can be stored for up to 24 hours in a refrigerator.
- 12 months from date of manufacture