Neocate Low Allergy Fruity Pancakes (6 pancakes) – Neocate
- 1/2 cup rice flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. cream of tartar
- 1 tsp. maple sugar
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup brown rice (ground)
- 1/2 pureed peach or banana
- 3 ounces vanilla rice milk
- 5 scoops (23.75g) Neocate Infant
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- Oil and preheat a nonstick griddle or skillet.
- In a medium bowl, combine the rice flour, baking soda, cream of tartar,
- sugar and salt.
- Grind the rice in a food processor or blender and stir in the rice with the
- other dry ingredients.
- Puree 1/2 peach or 1/2 banana and stir into the mixture.
- In a separate container (with a lid) combine the water, Neocate and oil.
- Shake well.
- Pour this into the dry ingredients and mix until just combined. Do not beat or
- over mix.
- Spoon 1/4 cup of the batter on to the hot griddle or skillet. Cook until the tops
- are bubbly and edges are brown. Turn and cook until light brown.
- Serve at once.
|Calories – 104|
|Protein – 1.6|
|Fat – 3.4|
|Carbohydrate – 17.5|
- Neocate LCP 400g can be purchased directly from www.nutridrinks.co.uk