Similac High Energy (60ml x 48)
Free DeliveryOn Single Purchase Orders Over £79.95, or on all Plan & Save Orders.
Next Day DeliveryStandard on all Orders over £79.95. Delivery Charge £3.95 (where applicable)
- < 8KG
- 1.56 / 60ml
- 60 / 60ml
- 6.12 / 60ml
Similac High Energy is a 1.0kcal/ml, nutritionally complete, high energy, ready-to-use infant formula for special medical purposes for infants from birth to 8kg with, or at risk of, faltering growth. It is particularly suitable for infants who may have increased energy requirements or are fluid restricted.
Similac High Energy is available in 60ml and 200ml bottles, which attach directly to Abbott Nutrition giving sets.
Similac High Energy is high energy infant formula specifically designed to promote growth and development of infants and young children up to 18 months (or 8kg) who have, or are at risk of developing, faltering growth.
- Complete and balanced nutrition.
- Provides a concentrated source of energy and nutrients designed for catch up growth.
- Protein level in line with the World Health Organisation (WHO) recommendations for catch up growth.
- Unique palm olein oil free fat blend to support calcium absorption and bone mineralisation for catch up growth.
- Enriched with long chain polyunsaturated fatty acids (LCP) to support brain and visual development.
- Contains a patented blend of nucleotides to promote a strong immune system.
- Contains prebiotics (galactooligosaccharides) to naturally support the developing immune system.
- Suitable as a sole source of nutrition for oral or tube feeding in infants up to 8kg in weight or 18 months of age.
- Not suitable for infants or young children with galactosaemia.
- Not for parenteral (intravenous) use.
- Remember to always consult your doctor, dietitian or healthcare professional before using Similac High Energy.