Nestle Resource 2.0 Fibre Apricot ( 4 x 200ml)
Free DeliveryOn Single Purchase Orders Over £79.95, or on all Plan & Save Orders.
Next Day DeliveryStandard on all Orders over £79.95. Delivery Charge £3.95 (where applicable)
- 18 / 200ml
- 400 / 200ml
- 40 / 200ml
Nestle Resource 2.0 Fibre Apricot 4x200ml
Resource® 2.0 Fibre is a 2.0 kcal/ml ready to drink oral nutritional supplement providing 400 kcal, 18g protein and 5g fibre in each 200ml bottle. It is a nutritionally complete Food for Special Medical Purposes for use under medical supervision.
Resource® 2.0 Fibre is available in 200ml bottles in six flavours: Vanilla, Summer Fruits, Strawberry, Apricot, Neutral and Coffee.
- 5g fibre per 200ml (100% soluble fibre) - 50% FOS and 50% GOS
- Benefits of the fibre blend:
FOS and GOS are considered to be strong prebiotics. This can help to provide optimal benefits for GI health and normalise bowel function by alleviating diarrhoea or constipation
FOS:GOS is fermented by bacteria in the colon which increases production of Short Chain Fatty Acids. This can lead to a reduction in diarrhoea and promotes growth of beneficial bacteria helping to alleviate constipation.
- 2.0 kcal/ml or 400 kcal per 200ml bottle
- 18g protein per 200ml
- Available in 200ml bottle in 6 flavours: Vanilla, Summer Fruits, Strawberry, Apricot, Neutral and Coffee
- ACBS approved
- Recommended intake 1-3 bottles per day
- Do not exceed 4 bottles per day (or 80g protein)
- Not suitable for children under 3 years of age
- To be used with caution in children under 5 years of age
- disease related malnutrition
- short bowel syndrome
- intractable malabsorption
- pre-operative preparation of patients who are undernourished
- proven inflammatory bowel disease
- following total gastrectomy
- bowel fistulae
- dysphagia and for conditions requiring high energy and low volume diets
For enteral use only.
Suitable as a supplemental source of nutrition.
Nutritionally complete in 1000ml for females and 1260ml for males.
Recommended intake 1-2 bottles per day under appropriate medical/dietetic supervision.
Best served chilled.
IngredientsWater, Glucose syrup, Rapeseed oil, Milk protein, Galacto-oligosaccharide, Sucrose, Potassium caseinate, Fructo-oligosaccharide, Emulsifiers (E472e, E471, E472c), Minerals (Potassium citrate, Sodium citrate, Potassium chloride, Sodium chloride, Potassium phosphate, Magnesium citrate, Magnesium oxide, Calcium citrate, Ferrous sulphate, Zinc sulphate, Manganese sulphate, Copper sulphate, Sodium fluoride, Chromium chloride, Potassium iodide, Sodium molybdate, Sodium selenite), Vanilla flavour, Vitamins (C, E, B3, B5, B6, A, B1, B2, K1, Biotin, D3, Pantothenate).
Note: the ingredients list is for Vanilla flavour only.
- Not for intravenous use.
- Not suitable for children under 3 years of age.
- To be used with caution in children under 5 years of age.
- Do not exceed 4x200ml bottles per day (0r 80g protein)