Rice Pudding and Pear Layer Recipe – Fortijuce Apple
- 1 tbsp ready-made custard
- ½ (100ml) Apple Fortijuce
- 2 sponge fingers or chunks of sponge cake
- 1 tin of pear halves – diced
- 1 x 150g small pot of ready-to-eat rice pudding
- 1-2 ginger nut biscuits – crushed
Method / Preparation
- Mix together custard and Fortijuce in a jug.
- Arrange sponge fingers in a serving dish and pour custard / Fortijuce mix on top.
- Arrange pears on top of custard and cover with a layer of rice pudding.
- Sprinkle crushed ginger nut on top. Leave to chill in the fridge for 2-4 hours before serving.
- Serves 1-2