Panna cuddles weaning recipe – Infatrini
- 100ml whipping cream
- 100ml Infatrini®
- 1 vanilla pod (alternatively use vanilla essence)
- 2 gelatine sheets
- 1 tsp caster sugar (optional)
Method / Preparation
- Soften gelatine as directed on package.
- Heat the cream and Infatrini® over a low heat. Add sugar (if using) and stir until dissolved. Add vanilla and stir in gelatine until dissolved.
- Pour into individual moulds and refrigerate.
- Serve with fruit coulis (blend berries, a touch of sugar and lemon juice in a blender), fresh berries or chocolate sauce.
- Provides a lovely smooth and creamy texture suitable from 7 months, providing a great source of energy for your babies needs.
- RECIPE CONTRIBUTED BY: Janine Dolan, Paediatric Dietitian, Royal Belfast Hospital for Sick Children.
- Makes 6 servings.