Neocate Custard – Neocate
Neocate LCP 400g Recipes
- 150 ml (5 fl oz) Neocate formula i.e. 5 scoops of Neocate powder
- 2–3 teaspoons of ground rice or maize/corn flour or baby rice cereal flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
Method / Preperation
- Place the rice/corn flour into a small saucepan.
- Gradually add the Neocate formula to form a smooth paste.
- Add the remaining Neocate formula and sugar.
- Heat over a medium heat, stirring constantly to prevent lumps forming. This will take 1–2 minutes until custard thickens.
- A Neocate weaning recipe, enough for 1 serving.
- 2 teaspoons of ground rice flour provides thinner custard. 3 teaspoons of rice flour produces custard of “gel like” consistency.
- This recipe makes 80 ml (3 fl oz) of custard.
- Recipe can be easily doubled.
- For flavour variation, omit the sugar and add 1/2 teaspoon of golden syrup. Another option is in addition to the sugar, add 1/2 a vanilla bean pod, split down the centre or a few drops of pure vanilla essence if permitted. Remove the vanilla bean before serving. Imitation vanilla essence may contain non-permitted additives.
For your Neocate LCP 400g needs visit www.NutriDrinks.co.uk