Chocolate Pudding or Sauce – Fotini Multi Fibre Chocolate
- 200ml (61⁄2 fl oz) chocolate flavour FORTINI Multi Fibre
- 7g (1 heaped teaspoon) cornflour
- 75g (21⁄2 oz) milk chocolate chopped into small pieces
Method / Preperation
- Cream cornflour with a little FORTINI in a large jug until smooth and add remaining Fortini®, stirring well.
- Microwave on high for 2 minutes then stir.
- Return to microwave on low for further 20-30 seconds if further thickening is required, making sure mixture does not boil over. Alternatively, pour into a saucepan and heat gently, stirring continuously until the mixture is thick and smooth.
- Add chocolate and stir well until blended.
- Leave to cool and chill in individual portions or serve warm as a sauce for ice cream or sponge pudding.
- Makes 3 portions