Cheese Pudding – Fortini Vanilla
- 100ml (31⁄4 fl oz) vanilla flavour FORTINI
- 30g (1oz) fresh white breadcrumbs (use 1 medium slice of bread with crusts removed)
- 1 medium egg (separated)
- 45g (11⁄2oz) strong flavoured cheddar cheese
- 5g (1 teaspoon) butter
- 1⁄4 teaspoon mustard powder or ready made mustard (optional)
Method / Preperation
- Pre heat O Oven to 170°C, 340°F, Gas mark 5.
- Grease a 600ml / 1 pint baking dish with butter.
- Heat FORTINI, butter and mustard and pour over breadcrumbs.Leave to soak for a few minutes<./strong>
- Add cheese and egg yolk to mixture.
- In a clean bowl, beat the egg white stiffly and fold into the mixture carefully.
- Pour into baking dish and bake for 30 minutes or until well risen and
golden brown. Serve as soon as possible.
- Makes 1-2 portions