Carrot and Orange Soup Recipe – Foritisp / Fortisip Multi Fibre Orange
- 350g / 12oz carrots – diced
- 250g / 9oz potatoes – peeled and diced
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil – for frying
- 1 vegetable stock cube
- 200ml whole milk
- 1 (200ml) bottle
Orange Fortisip / Fortisip Multi Fibre
- Handful of chopped fresh parsley or 1 tsp dried mixed herbs
Method / Preperation
- Gently fry carrots and potatoes in vegetable oil for 5 minutes in a saucepan.
- Add stock cube and water. Bring to a gentle simmer, cover and cook until vegetables are soft.
- Add milk and Fortisip. Heat gently to serving temperature – do not boil.
- Add chopped parsley and serve.
- Serves 2