Baked wholemeal rusks – Infatrini
- 1 slice of medium cut wholemeal bread: cut into four fingers
- 50ml (13/4 fl oz) Infatrini
Method / Preperation
- Place Infatrini in a flat lipped plate and add bread fingers. Soak both sides until all Infatrini is absorbed.
- Place on a well oiled baking tray (preferably non stick) for about 75 minutes at 140 ºC.
- Turn after 20 minutes of baking, using a spatula, being careful not to break the fingers which are fragile at this stage.
- Suitable from 6 months.
- Makes 4.
- All recipes are designed for use with Infatrini High Energy Infant Formula.
- All the recipes in this booklet can be pureed to achieve a smoother texture depending on your child’s needs.
- The consistency of the recipes can be altered by adding more Infatrini.
- Cooking instructions apply to a standard oven or 500W microwave. For other cooking appliances refer to manufacturer’s guidelines.
- Always test the temperature of the food before serving.
- Your dietitian or other health care professional can provide advice on the suitability of these recipes for your child