Jevity 1.0kcal Tube Feed (500ml)
Free DeliveryOn Single Purchase Orders Over £79.95, or on all Plan & Save Orders.
Next Day DeliveryStandard on all Orders over £79.95. Delivery Charge £3.95 (where applicable)
- READY TO HANG
- LIQUID PEG FEED
- 3 YEARS +
- 5.55 / 100ml
- 103 / 100ml
- 12 / 100ml
• Disease-related malnutrition
• Total gastrectomy
• Short bowel syndrome
• Bowel fistulae
• Intractable malabsorption
• Pre-operative preparation of patients who are malnourished
• Proven inflammatory bowel disease
• Store unopened at room temperature.
• Avoid prolonged exposure to light.
• Once opened, unused product should be resealed and stored in a refrigerator.
• Unused contents should be discarded after 24 hours.
Directions for use
• Ready for use.
• Administer at room temperature for tube feeding.
• The volume/flow rate should be adjusted to meet the patient’s nutritional needs and tolerance. This product has a low viscosity and will pass down a fine nasogastric tube.
• A Flexitainer enteral nutrition container may be used if decanting is necessary.
• For gravity feeding, the use of a Flexiflo gravity gavage set is recommended.
• An Abbott enteral feeding pump may be used in conjunction with the Abbott enteral feeding system where a more accurately controlled delivery of feed is indicated. An ambulatory system is available for use with the Companion ClearStar pump.
• In patients receiving some medications, there may be a risk of drug-nutrient interactions. Careful prescribing and monitoring practices will serve to reduce the risk (please refer to the pharmacist).
• Do not make any additions to the feed without consulting your pharmacist or dietitian.
• Many nutritional products contain sucrose and other sugars. It is important for patients who are taking supplements as sip feeds to observe good oral hygiene. It is suggested that patients consult with their dentist for further advice.
• When feeding to patients with dysphagia, please thicken the product as appropriate.
• Not for parenteral (intravenous) use.
• Do not use in children under 2 years of age. Use with caution in children under 5 years of age.
• Not for use in galactosaemia.
• Suitable for people with diabetes provided that routine glucose checks are performed.
Water, maltodextrin, sodium and calcium caseinates (milk protein), high oleic sunflower oil, canola oil, fructooligosaccharides, corn oil, medium chain triglyceride (MCT) vegetable oil, oat fibre, soy fibre, potassium citrate, gum arabic, tricalcium phosphate, emulsifier: E472e, magnesium chloride, potassium chloride, sodium citrate, carboxymethyl cellulose, choline chloride, vitamin C, magnesium phosphate dibasic, taurine, l-carnitine, stabiliser: E418, ferrous sulphate, zinc sulphate, citric acid, vitamin E, niacin, calcium pantothenate, manganese sulphate, copper sulphate, vitamin B6, thiamin (vitamin B1), riboflavin (vitamin B2), beta carotene, sodium fluoride, vitamin A, vitamin D, folic acid, sodium molybdate, potassium iodide, chromium chloride, sodium selenate, vitamin K, biotin, vitamin B12.