Fresubin Jucy Drink Pineapple (4 x 200ml )
Free DeliveryOn Single Purchase Orders Over £79.95, or on all Plan & Save Orders.
Next Day DeliveryStandard on all Orders over £79.95. Delivery Charge £3.95 (where applicable)
- 6 YEARS +
- 8 / 200ml
- 300 / 200ml
- 67 / 200ml
Fresubin® Jucy Drink Pineapple (4 x 200ml)
… Because energy can taste fruity and fresh!
Juice-style, high caloric sip feed for patients with or at risk of malnutrition, particularly with
• Increased energy and protein needs
• Dislike or being tired of milky drinks
• Fat malabsorption.
• High caloric (1.5 kcal/ml)
• With 100 % whey protein (4 g / 100 ml)
• Recommended daily intakes for all vitamins and essential trace elements are covered within 400–600 ml
• Fibre free
• Suitable for supplementary oral nutrition
• Five tasty flavours: Apple, Blackcurrant, Orange, Pineapple, Cherry
• 200 ml Easy Bottle
Food for Special Medical Purposes:
• Juice-style, high energy (1.5 kcal/ml) sip feed.
• Fat and fibre free.
• Clinically free from lactose and gluten free.
Water, glucose syrup, whey protein, sucrose, maltodextrin, minerals, flavouring(s), vitamins, trace elements, antifoaming agent (E 471).
Average Content per 100 ml:
Caloric value 630 kJ (= 150 kcal)
Protein 4.0 g
Carbohydrates 33.5 g
of which sugars 8.0 g
of which lactose ≤ 0.03 g
Fat 0 g
of which saturated fatty acids 0 g
Fibre 0 g
Water 76 ml
Osmolarity 680 mosmol/l
Osmolality 900 mosmol/kgH2O
For the dietary management of patients with or at risk of malnutrition, particularly those with increased energy and protein needs and/or fat malabsorption.
• For supplementary nutrition (2–3 bottles/day).
Handling and Storage:
• Store at room temperature.
• Opened bottles may be stored in a refrigerator for up to 24 hours.
• Drink slowly.
• Shake well before use.
• Best served chilled.
• Must be used under medical supervision.
• Not suitable for infants < 1 year.
• Not suitable as a sole source of nutrition.